Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Guidelines

Hi. I'm still getting to grips with this site and setting it up, but here are a few things to get us started.
  1. We will be having a monthly book suggestion to read together, for them as wants it, but I haven't stopped dithering about which one yet so I'll let you know when I do.

  2. As well as that, when you finish any other book, do please consider posting something - even just 2 sentences - on this site so we can build up various conversations.

  3. If you don't mind, it's fascinating to hear where you came across the book - where you found it, who recommended it to you. You'll note from my list how many of the members of this group are already featured!

  4. Practical suggestions... Book title in bold italics so they're easier to spot when scrolling through. When addressing each other, put each other's names in bold.

  5. Any questions, just ask me by email or post it on the site.