Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back with you

Hi all,


Sorry to have abandoned you in the past few months but seem to have got myself together sufficiently to re-join the reads. My problem had not been a lack of reading time ( I have thoroughly enjoyed The idea of Perfection by Kate Grenville, A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley and I Captured the Castle by Dodi Smith) but meaningful time in the library with two children in tow and writing anything intelligible with sleep/energy deprivation! I'm sure Emily will be much better at post-birth recovery than me.

Am about to go on holiday where I plan to read Valerie's choice so will post on that shortly and I haven't forgotten that it's my choice next.