Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Cunning Plan

As you know, we're expecting our third child at the end of the summer, and tweaking my commitments to accommodate this has led to some creative thinking about better ways of doing things. One of which was this. I very much want to continue reading with you all, but wanted to take a sabbatical from choosing the books for a while from September. You've previously been very good about suggesting books, but I wondered if you'd all be on for taking turns to actually choose the book without going through me? I'd try to keep reading them with you, but if I couldn't always manage it, I wouldn't feel too responsible. Don't mind how you arrange it, but thought I'd slip the thought in now so you can start thinking of some books you might like.