Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Suggestion

Hi. Long time no visit! (Sorry 'bout that...). Have been keeping an eye on what you've been posting, but am still reading "Can any mother hear me?" so won't read your posts until I've finished it.

Just a suggestion, if I may. Valerie and I have just read "Two Caravans" by Marina Lewycka (who wrote "A Short History of Tractors") and I believe Val is about to also. So I thought I'd recommend it to Helen - who I think would enjoy it - and suggest we formalise it as a shared read on here. Trust that's OK. I'd really enjoy discussing it with you in due course.