Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Next Book

Firstly, I would like to say that I know nothing about e books, Val, having only read one article about the new Sony reader. I did think of a positive point after I posted my last entry but have since forgotten it. Perhaps it was that they would save paper.

I have also wanted to read the Bryson on Shakespeare, so would be happy to have that next. I read Anna K a long time ago and still have a copy. More recently, I borrowed Helen's copy of the TV adaptation, which I loved. It is very long at about 850 pages of alarmingly small print, so will take a long time for all of us. If Helen feels she can manage it, I would be willing to re-read.