Together in Spirit

An online reading group ('TIS a reading group!) to bring together friends, and friends of friends, who aren't able to be in a conventional reading group due to constraints of time or geography.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Next book/s

We're embarking on the rather huge "Wolf Hall" now, which I appreciate not everyone will want to read and which will take some time. So do carry on with that if it appeals to you, and not if not. Hope to have a blog lunch somewhere mutually convenient in the autumn to discuss "Wolf Hall" in person.

In about October/November, we'll move onto the shorter novel "All our worldly goods" by Irene Nemirovsky. I'll have a spare copy which I can lend - just let me know. I've only advised this now for those who want to get ahead. No pressure!

In the meantime, any posts on Carol Ann Duffy ("The World's Wife") very welcome.